Melissa's Oaxaca Service-Learning Blog

I was enrolled in a summer Service-Learning Program through ACCD. this blog follwed our adventures in San Antonio and in Oaxaca. It now holds some thoughts on life, and fun as well as comments. I will continue to post Oaxaca information as i get it. you will want to continue checking for updates since we are suppose to go back in March 07!

 
WINTER WHITE PICTURES
Monday, January 08, 2007
here are the pics from the winter white party
we had too much fun
i think even more than my birthday party!!!!!
patron, oooohhhh so good
and those jello shots... well they were with everclear
i forgot to warn yall
heheheeh
xoooxoxo
posted by Melissa Rodriguez @ 1/08/2007 08:26:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Melissa Rodriguez
Home: San Antonio, Texas, United States
About Me: New me, not the same one that started out in the begining of the summer. Oaxaca and what I saw here in SA changed me. I use to think I did a lot, volunteer for organizations, chair events. blablabla. But there is sooo much more to do! And i learned not to be afraid. Not that I was scared of things before. But not to be afraid to venture out and ask questions. Or to say NO! And to ask why something can't happen. To be in the middle of all that and not knowing what tomorrow held. Finding out who really loved you when you called home, who was waiting for your call.. maybe my last call, that woke me up to what i want for my life....New me ..braver, more aggressive, and more FOCUS than ever on a GOAL! UPDATE: one goal completed since last updated: i graduating w/ my AA in PR! 2nd goal going to OLLU for my BS. 3rd goal: WE ARE GOING BACK TO OAXACA!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Melissa's Oaxaca Service-Learning Blog Template by Isnaini Dot Com